Welcome to Algebra 2! Here is a checklist of all the things you need to get/do before we get started learning math.
1. You’ll need the below things for this class – so off to staples you go:
- A Journal – College Ruled Composition Notebook Only. I will only collect and grade these.
- TI 84 Graphing Calculator
*If for some reason you cannot purchase a calculator you can lease one from the Math Department. Have your parents complete this form and bring to the Math Department D106.
Course 2 – Advanced Algebra – text @tozzoc2-17 to the number 81010
Course 4 – Algebra 2R – text @tozzoc4-17 to the number 81010
Course 5 – Algebra 2R – text @tozzoc5-17 to the number 81010
Course 7 – Advanced Algebra – text @tozzoc7-17to the number 81010
Course 8 – Algebra 2R – text @tozzoc8-17 to the number 81010
You will get a verification text back asking for your first and last name. Use capitals and enter carefully.
If asked for your “Role” be sure to follow the instructions for student or parent
3. You’ll need access to the class calendar
Click on the below links that corresponds to your class
When the calendar opens up in your browser either:
A. Send a link to your home screen on your phone. (Share > Add to Home Screen)
B. Bookmark the page on your computer.
4. Check the class calendar for your homework tonight!!
5. Complete my “Getting to Know You” form.
That’s all for now kids!